Friday, April 11, 2008

school's starting :)

yay. school's starting. kinda a bit excited :)

just upgraded my harddisk to 160gb. so can store loads of rubbish in it and need not clear regularly. so i got all my pictures and music in my computer :) now i have many many gb free!!! hahahahahahahah!!! got one wrecked external harddisk. need to change it soon. hmm. yep.

i spend alot of time on guitar this hols. its very fun. like this instrument. wish my fingers will grow longer. hahah. then probably can play better? yup. feel like secondary school all over again. commitments to cca and studies and friends :) cca makes my poly life. hahhaa. of coz friends too. its so fun. :)

i'm so excited about school start that i even 'set-up' my folders. haha. the folders are empty lar. nothing much yet. no documents to download yet. maybe will check after this. mass comm is getting very interesting.

cca fiesta is coming. double excitements! performance too!! monday 1-1.20pm and tues 3-3.30pm. but i'll only perform on tues (hints to my friends. lol.) coz monday 1pm got lecture. duno which but ya. there's lecture. so fun so fun. haha. yr 2 seems exciting! hope everyone is excited too :)

1 comment:

angela said...

yo, peixuan. You are so missed by me larhs....& UPPPPPPPPDATEEEEEEEE!.
Lunch together on monday alright!. :D