Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend

haha. weekend. yes i know its ending :)

starting tomorrow i'll be some student instructor lar. haha. hope its good :)

today is a warm day... dun need remember what i do for the day. Oh yes, i remembered. i did my understanding relationship assignment 3. hahahaha. some online chatting stuff. so i gave myself a name Clara. Lied about myself but not the content. hahaha. i'm a nice girl still. :) said i was 19 but i'm only 18. another 10 months to be 19 :) not that bad rite? ok i guess thats all i lied. yep. can continue with my assignment. but the heat from the day is HORRIBLE so warm but i dun want to on the air con. waste energy and money. haha. ok. even my laptop is heating up. can't find the cooling pad

going to do my understanding relationship soon!!. hhaa. most interesting modules for this sem :)

1 comment:

angela said...

Hello. :D

HAHAH. I agree. SO Hottttttttt today. dont know why. :(
global warming?.