Saturday, May 03, 2008

radio heatwave

whoosh, my radio heatwave schedule is out! hahaa. wednesday 11-12 -.- . so i come to school one hour just for that!? oh me gosh! nvm. shall stuff all my projects to be done on that day. hahaha.

going to meet tanya later for mrm. national library . -.- nvm! I CANT EVEN REACH NP LIBRARY lar. haix. dun even know if there are academic journals there. bleh!. and i cant call the NLB coz its not opened yet. nvm. shall see for myself!

Its looks like its going to rain today! yay. after so many days of sweltering heat its finally decided to rain! i use to think the best frequency for rain is come after every two days. hahh. but oh well.. gone with the wind is the rain. :( another 30-40 min before leaving house. hmm.

ok. looking forward to RHW. :)

No comments: