Tuesday, May 06, 2008

dead tired

oh man. so tired. just tired. eyes so sore but cant really sleep. have mrm and mm to do.. gah.. hope it goes well. later have to put all my mrm info together then tomorrow maybe on the bus i shall do my ad analysis @_@ i realised i'm doing a lot of things on the bus/car. yesterday (or some day) i was doing my UR online chat commentary on the car. completed it of course. so shity tired. boo hoo hoo. just completed my production script and going to print it tml. ya. together with my UR too. yep. print pictures. can you believe it? ahaha. going to develop them. duno where to go actually. shall print the paper ones either at home or in school. lol. maybe at home. haha. print le dun need to think liao. yay

tomorrow's my first radio dj-ing. hope it goes well :) also not sure if anybody will listen. hahaha.

I wan to go shopping. I want to put all my coins into my bank. I want to sleep. I want to complete all my work in a day. I want to eat. I want to save lotsa money!! ok. greedy me :P

1 comment:

angela said...

I wanna go shoppinggggggg too!. But I am broke. Will go & listen if I can (:

Yah, this week is like damn busyxzxz. :(